813 Grand Central Avenue
Vienna, WV 26105

What Do I Do If I Get a DUI in West Virginia or Ohio?

Trust Jay Gerber, Attorney at Law to Protect Your Rights Can you answer, “What do I do if I get a DUI in West Virginia or Ohio?” Driving under the influence convictions can result in jail time, thousands of dollars in fines, and losing your license. Many West Virginia residents find it impossible to earn […]