Qualified Lawyer Serving Belpre and the Mid-Ohio Valley Region

Over 15 Years of Legal Experience in the Mid-Ohio Valley

Residents of Belpre, OH, and elsewhere in the Mid-Ohio Valley region need an experienced lawyer on their side for both lawsuits and criminal defense, and that lawyer is Jay Gerber. Attorney Gerber has practiced law in the region since 2004 and continues to work hard for plaintiffs and defendants alike in both civil and criminal cases.

If you find yourself in court or would like to sue another party, give Attorney Jay Gerber a call at (681) 229-1334 or contact us online for more information.

Available for Representation in Civil and Criminal Court for Marietta, OH

If you live in Marietta, OH, and law enforcement charges you with a crime, or you believe you deserve compensation for an injury or civil wrong, call the region’s top lawyer, Jay Gerber. Attorney Gerber has the experience in both the civil and the criminal courts to fight for your rights. You can contact our law office to inquire about legal representation for a number of crimes and torts, including:

Criminal Defense for Accused Citizens in Marietta, OH

When you get arrested in the Marietta area, or anywhere else in the MOV or the United States, you have the right to an attorney. If you need a high-quality criminal defense attorney, talk to Attorney Jay Gerber about thorough criminal defense for your case. As the top defense attorney in the region, you can trust Jay Gerber to take your case very seriously and consider the best options moving forward to work toward the best possible outcome for your case. For everything from DUI to burglary, call Jay Gerber today.

Personal Injury and Other Civil Litigation in Marietta

If you suffered an injury in an automobile accident, a slip and fall case, or in the workplace, Attorney Jay Gerber is the civil litigator you need to talk to. With over 15 years of experience in personal injury and wrongful death litigation experience, Attorney Gerber will consider every element of your case to help you recover the damages you deserve. For these cases, and any other cases in the civil courts, talk to our qualified legal staff and find out how we can help you.