Jackson County, WV and Pleasants County, WV Legal Services

Jay Gerber, Attorney at Law Serves Ripley, Fair Plains, & Ravenswood

Residents in Jackson County areas rely on Jay Gerber, Attorney at Law for experienced legal services. The law firm serves Ripley, Fairplain, Ravenswood, and surrounding areas of Jackson County, West Virginia. Jay Gerber offers the sound legal advice you need to protect your rights against charges of DUI or retail theft, or after an accident that results in injury or wrongful death.

Jackson County residents can get legal counsel from Jay Gerber, Attorney at Law and obtain experience and knowledge that serve local clients effectively. Give Jay Gerber a call today at (304) 485-5372 or contact us online today to schedule an initial consultation.

Criminal Defense and Personal Injury Lawyer in Jackson County, WV

Jay Gerber, Attorney at Law defends clients with legal services in OH and WV. Call now from anywhere in Jackson County, WV! Jay Gerber can help with criminal defense matters like DUI, drug crimes, shoplifting, and more. Jackson County clients trust Jay Gerber to protect their rights on personal injury matters, like motor vehicle, boating, and truck accidents.

Jackson County, WV
Ripley, WV
Fairplain, WV
Ravenswood, WV
And Surrounding Areas

Pleasants County, WV
St. Marys, WV
Belmont, WV
Willow Island, WV
And Surrounding Areas

St. Marys, WV Attorney for Wrongful Death and More in Pleasants County

As a personal injury lawyer serving St. Marys and all of Pleasants County, WV, Jay Gerber has the experience you need for a wrongful death or other accident matter. Consult with Jay Gerber, Attorney at Law with confidence. His expertise includes the courts in West Virginia and Ohio, so he is very familiar with what clients can anticipate throughout the area.

Live in Belmont or Willow Island? Get Legal Services from Jay Gerber

Jay Gerber, Attorney at Law offers legal services and experienced counsel for personal injury and criminal defense matters. Clients who live in Belmont or Willow Island areas of Pleasants County, WV can contact our office for an appointment. Consult with Jay Gerber when you and your family need top-notch legal services in the Pleasants County, WV area. Call us at (304) 485-5372, today!

Close Menu